When you register for a meal program subscription, you expressly acknowledge and agree that (a) COMBINED by Alanna (or our third-party payment processor) is authorized to charge you on a weekly or monthly basis (dependent on subscription purchased) for your meal program subscription (in addition to any applicable taxes and other charges) for as long as your meal program subscription continues, (b) your meal program subscription is continuous until you cancel it or we suspend or stop providing access to the site or products in accordance with these terms. You may skip your weekly meal program order as often as you'd like by managing your delivery schedule located in your account.
You may pause your meal program subscription at any time by logging in to your account and pausing service or by contacting us. You cannot cancel your first week or month’s order (depending on subscription purchased), and all future weeks must be canceled or paused at least 7 days prior to next delivery date. You will be responsible for all charges (including any applicable taxes and other charges) incurred with respect to any meal order processed prior to the cancellation of your meal program subscription.
One-Time Purchase Customer Acknowledgement Clause:
By placing a one-time order with COMBINED by Alanna, the customer acknowledges and agrees to the following terms regarding order cancellations:
- Store Credit Policy: In the event that the customer cancels the one-time order within 5 days prior to the scheduled delivery date, COMBINED by Alanna will issue store credit as compensation. The store credit will be provided in the form of a voucher or electronic credit, which can be redeemed for future purchases at COMBINED by Alanna. The store credit amount will be equal to the total value of the cancelled order.
- Exclusion of Store Credit: However, the customer acknowledges that cancelling the one-time order 5 days or less prior to the scheduled delivery date will not entitle them to receive store credit. In such cases, the customer will not be eligible for any compensation or reimbursement from COMBINED by Alanna.
- Notification of Cancellation: To initiate a cancellation, the customer must notify COMBINED by Alanna within the specified cancellation period, either by contacting us or using the designated cancellation method provided by COMBINED by Alanna. The cancellation request should include relevant order details, such as the order number, customer name, and delivery date.
- Discretionary Changes: COMBINED by Alanna reserves the right to modify or adjust the cancellation policy at its discretion. In such cases, the updated policy will be communicated to the customer through appropriate channels, and the revised terms will apply to all subsequent one-time orders.
- By placing an order with COMBINED by Alanna, the customer confirms that they have read, understood, and agreed to the terms and conditions outlined in this Customer Acknowledgement Clause regarding cancellations and store credit for one-time orders.
Once items are handed to a doorman or left at your door as per customer’s delivery instructions, COMBINED by Alanna is not responsible for lost/stolen delivery items. It is the customer’s responsibility to provide our team with the most accurate delivery instructions to mitigate any mishandling.